Seasonally flavored spreads
Raw, cultured organic cashew based “cream-cheese style” spreads.
- Sun-dried tomato and basil –
- Mr Kick – Chimyo Northern New Mexico Red Chili with Smoky Chipotle
- Fresh – Veggie spread
Slice it, Shred it, Melt it
These cheeses are delicious cold and freshly sliced and cubed from the fridge. They also make satisfying hot entrees. They have become a “food group” at my house.
- Melt Your Heart – Mozzarella style — Think: Pasta, Pizza, Flat Breads
- Pepper Jack —Think: Melty Quesadilla
These dry quick-cook, non dairy mixes allow for long pantry life and convenience anytime.
- Quick Cook Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix – Quick Cook Cheddar Cheese Sauce — Think: comfort! Mac & Cheese and Loaded Baked Potato
- Quick Cook Broccoli Cheese Soup Mix — Think: Yum!
Cultured, raw and living.
- Aged Parmesan – (It’s got that Umami thing going for it)
- “Shaker Cheese” — Sprinkle it on everything
- Lemon Ricotta — Delicate and light. Have it on your toasted English Muffin in the morning